Hehe, I was going to tell you all about the details on the outdoor procession for Stations of the Cross (all 14 of 'em, in Spanish) I was a part of yesterday at noon. But it's getting too long as well as out of the moment. Suffice it to say, against my own conviction, I couldn't pass a Hispanic as some random people kept coming to me asking in
Ingles "Do you understand?" and "Would you hold this for the next station, please?"
I suspect that this kind of treatment was due to:
a) My generic sign of the Cross
b) My body language
c) I've been here too long for them to notice that I wasn't a part of their community
d) All of the above
Anyway, the other day, NY and I went to Super-Walmart and we happened to pass through the bedding section on the back and found a rack full of bed-in-a-bag. They were unbelievably affordable --not bad for a 160 count-- and also came in all sizes, patterns, and colors. The most important thing was that the bag contained a complete set of bedding things: both sham and pillow cover, both flat and fitted sheet, skirt, and comforter. So we decided that we each buy one. Our first complete set ever. How I love these things!

So now, my morning ritual gets a bit more complicated. It includes making sure that the upper part of the flat sheet folded nicely on top of the comforter--for both beds-- as
Tuan Putri never rarely made her own bed, even then her frustration is that it wouldn't be as neat as when I am the one handling it.
Hmm...I think, it wouldn't be long until I feel the need to pick my own China pattern.