Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Hee hee... wee wee wee...
Thought he had forgotten about our date, turned out he didn't.
"I am picking you up in 30 minutes."
Hee hee... wee wee wee... *
Flight of the Bumblebee
in the background*.
It was kinda a date. I feel stupid already. I hate April. I hate "games".
12:04 PM
Comments:
suiiit suiitt *siul*.. kakinda ada datee!! wooohooo!! whatd i tell u? God only wants the
BEST
untukmu!! *winka wink*
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 4/25/2006 12:59 PM
ke chipotle ya?
#
posted by
mango
: 4/25/2006 1:47 PM
Ade
Hmm...try not to jinxing myself.
.25
No, some independent casual place. It was sweet. :)
#
posted by
Xinda
: 4/25/2006 2:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Tuh kan, susah tidur lagi, lama juga ini serangan ...
Calling all shoppers
Sometimes the system goes on the blink and the who...
Fashion snobbery
The cheese factor
The Shining
Dog Day Afternoon
Lagi-lagi jam biologi
Pertemuan maya keluarga, minus Ma'e yang lagi kerj...
LWD
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>