Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
In a Nut Shell
Phew, it's 5 o'clock and I'm back safe and sound in CS. Story from the Shell plant visit will be posted soon.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta run to the sign language class.
5:40 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
A new week has come.... and it's going to be a qu...
Movie character trivia Who fashions an equus-tail...
IDoH Just found out. Tomorrow is the Internation...
Crib A couple days ago, I had a chance to take a ...
Land of Origin Wandering one's whole life among f...
..ad patrem meum et patrem.. If there is one word...
Ubi Actio Est I'm trying to organize all those jo...
Zimbabwe A small conversation on the shuttle serv...
Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time a.k.a. Public Au...
In the summer time Hoaamm...just woke up from a 4...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>