Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
 
Ubi Actio Est

I'm trying to organize all those journals and proceedings for the references in the thesis and paper writing. They're either in the soft copy versions in the hard drive or out here as a print outs and hand outs. I usually group them by the topics. But along the way, everything is getting intertwined that it's kinda hard to properly grouping them for an easy search.

It will be nice to build a database and write a small program for it, so I could call all of the articles by the abstract, keyword, journal name, authors, title, and the date. Actually, there is this software out there performing exactly the same functions I want, and more. It's called the Endnote. Maybe I should just go ahead and buy it... Hmm... Darn it, illegal copy is not an option.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?