Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, November 12, 2004
 

"What's up with your blog layout? It's mostly blank."

That was my Sooner friend, Yase, complaining about the left tendency of the previous layout. So, this is a temporary one, at least for now. I'm bored with that old one anyway.

Oh, what do I know. Eid is coming (tomorrow?). Good tidings to those celebrating.



Comments:
OMG u guys met up without ME!

and Yasa has a blog without telling ME!

ah u 2 have betrayed the trio kwek kwek/three musketeers pact..
mana foto2 laiinnn..masa cuman satu sihhh
eh kalian be 2 keliatan kurusan deh di foto..have we been working out lately?

and em..that hat is sooo GHETTOOOO.

L.
 
Yasa: ...and I haven't been able to fix the comment font size.

L: aahhh.. The Three Muskateers & their boat plan. :) Really, I/we look thinner? (YESS)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?