I'm still constantly awed about this whole blogging/journaling thing, specifically on how some of us have little or no difficulties to open up to just anyone. After almost two years blogging, it's still hard for me to write in details things that are even a bit sensitive or too personal. It's just in my nature.
Anyway, I bloghopped today and landed on this gal's I've read here and there. She is honest, too much honest, to bare her heart out for this one guy. The details were striking, it was like reading my own, if I ever jotted it down like that.
She and I, we were chasing for a fata morgana. What we thought we get, vanishes out in the thin air in a snap of time. She accepts that and moves on. Me? Reading hers builds up that confusing image once and again.
You, you know that we both really don't need this. So please, stop.