Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Don't these two look darling to you all?
Hmm, yeah, I kinda suck at film camera --not that it means I'm great with digital, it's just more forgiving. Here is one of the pictures I managed to salvage with heavy Photoshopping.
3:33 AM
Comments:
noice :)
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 11/17/2005 8:52 AM
Aye. Noice, moite!
#
posted by
Dodol Surodol
: 11/17/2005 10:02 AM
Thanks you two. What's up with the Aussie accent thing? Is it an Aussie accent thing?
#
posted by
Xinda
: 11/17/2005 11:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I wish I have that kind of talent
I suppose, it is exactly like this
Not so Soonerpride
This is why my right hand hurts so much today
From Miss D
Sentimental
This is why my body aches so much today
New 'do, new 'do
Picture this
Read something!
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>