Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, November 11, 2005
 

From Miss D

A is for age: 26

B is for booze of choice: Depends on the occasion and weather, so far: Margarita, Irish Cream, and imported beer (hauhauha).

C is for career: Heh.

D is for your father's (first) name: Kilian

E is for essential items to bring to a party: Party? What party?

F is for favourite song at the moment: Haven't heard anything for a week now.

G is for favourite game: Monopoly, cards

H is for home town: Rumbai

I is for instruments you play: Keyboard

J is for jam or jelly you like: Mainly strawberry or raspberry for my PB&J

K is for kids: 2-3 ?

L is for living arrangements: with my sister NY, huehue, for her sense of style, etc.

M is for mother's (first) name: Karnatje.

N is for name of your crush: Heh.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Zero, mostly homerest.

P is for phobias: Snakes.

Q is for quotes you like: Gosh.

R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Relationship? What relationship?

S is for sartorial style: I dress up pretty sometimes, 'nuff said.

T is for time you wake up: Depends on what time I sleep.

U is for underwear: Nothing fancy.

V is for vegetables you love: Brussel sprout.

W is for weekend plans: Rec center, food places, Movie, bookstores, football concession stand (fundraising), lab (??).

X is for x-rays you've had: One or two.

Y is for yummy food you make: Bakwan, chocolate cake, Key lime pie, omellete ala moa.

Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo.



Comments:
Tsk. The whole point is to elaborate. Answering with another question or a three-letter word should not count. Haha.

Send me one of those yummy food, please?

--d--
 
..And how on earth can you not listen to anything for a week? There should at least be something..

--d--
 
Miss d: Hahahahahaha. I don't really have the energy to elaborate after a really long day and the persistent lack of sleep, not to mention it was almost 5 AM when I started filling in this meme thing. The truth is, I have nothing to elaborate on, my life is pretty simple you see. :)

Hmm, that's a good idea. NY and I might bake some of our traditional X-mas cookies (namely nastar and kastengel). We'll ship you some when the time comes?
 
That's so sweet of you two!!!!! :D :D

--d--
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?