Number of blog posts dedicated to this person: 6
Number of communal hours spent together: a lot
Number of virtual hours spent together: also a lot
Number of times to go on the closest thing to a date: 2
Number of mutual favorite conversation subjects: 2
Number of misguided first-person pronouns used in conversations: 3
Number of support group members: 5 (4 online and 1 sister)
Number of "artsy" things created and inspired by: enough
Number of times admiring from a far: quintillion
Number of times wishing and hoping and thinking and praying, planning and dreaming: duodecillion
Number of hearbeat rates raised (still) in the presence of this person: vigintillion
Number of times wondering if this person is even aware of the whole "shenanigan": centillion
Number of Whitesnake's
Is This Love playing in the background: infinity
Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
Cos it's really go a hold on me
A hold on me
Number of times convincing self that it's never meant to be: infinity to infinity
Ha ha ha. Oh, I mean, hu hu hu...