Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, January 29, 2006
 

KoC

I have just found King of Convenience and found solace on their video clip I’d Rather Dance With You. I mean, how many times has Ndoro Yadda been squinting her eyes, pouting her lips on my über-weird dance moves?

It’s not the “beauty” of the movement that counts, but rather the fact that everything is a form of expression of what’s inside. It’s kinda reminding me of that Napoleon Dynamite character.

Ha ha ha.



Comments:
Freakin'idiot.

haha..

--d--
 
But I love him..hahaha..
 
i love his moon boots. I need those!!

--shoesaholic--
 
and I need Moon Cake! I'm hungry.
 
bu, minta alamat dong. ke hotmail yah. tengkyu :)

--d--
 
Wah, jangan-jangan mo nagih utang nih :p
 
ngga kok, mau saya taroh di iklan biro jodoh. jadi siap2 ya kalo ntar ada yang dateng bawa2 bunga.. ihihihihihi..

--d--
 
Eh, bilangin, bunga mah ngga' mempan, coklat aja deh. :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?