Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, March 03, 2006
 

Dies Veneris

To prevent Kyocera KX414's draining its battery ever so quickly:
Menu-->Settings-->Display-->Screen Saver-->None
Menu-->Settings-->Display-->Backlighting-->5 seconds
Menu-->Settings-->Network-->Digital/Analog-->Automatic

Works like a charm.
.
.
.

Hey, aren't we cute in Kebaya? There are three pairs of sisters there and one Imey.




Comments:
Ini sesudah atau sebelum main angklung? =)

- T
 
Sebelum, ini Rabunya di I-Buffet. Angklung Sabtu malem.
 
is this a different picture with the one you showed me before?

Because the, uhm, background changed a bit and I wonder if that's photoshopped. haha :P

--d--
 
Different picture. Different pose :p.
Background's the same.

And I did photoshop it a bit to make it look better...but to no avail. hahaha...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?