Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, May 05, 2006
 

Self, snap out of it!

The fire alarm yesterday afternoon was less painful then that last one. I was about to enter CR but was held back by some incoming e-mail, which made the whole thing a more pleasant experience. Imagine the hassel from taking off the "bunny suit" and then walk seven floors down.

My problem with it was that it was raining drizzly outside and I had no means of protecting...my hair. You see, I did a bit of styling this morning. NY even paid a compliment on my effort, and more importantly, the result. It was that good. Can you imagine what humidity does to my hair? Mekar, megar berseri, Bo'. For a pictorial evidence, look at 1988 picture, I rest my case. Hahah.



Comments:
i feel incomplete if i havent written u a comment.. hahahaha ;p so here. ahahaha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?