zit or cold soreNot bad, on top of Google search for this.
caffeinated cheerleaderIt was one of Miss Didi's personas that came up thanks to the integrated commenting system.
working in a bridal shop flushing queensYes, I was a big time
The Nanny's fan.
nirmala oki ratu bidadariTop search at Yahoo! for these beloved characters of Bobo magazine.
quit phdHmm, yeah, why not?
Brevis esse latoro obscurus fioApparently, lots of people share my interest on popular Latin quotes...
tuna melt descriptionand on tuna melt.
cute emailssometimes the internet is way boring without the exchange of any of these.
quid quid latine dictum sitSee what I said about the Latin quotes?
eagles no more stormy nightsShould stop posting lyrics, but I really love that song...
No way November will see our goodbyeor should use the other place for posting lyrics.
houston chinatown haircutAh..should be getting one these days, ya, De?
hahahaHuh?
gambar anak smp cowokpr0n? Indonesian style?
right eye twitching omenNah, it's just you're too tired or something...
gambar nenek wanita mudaMust be interesting if this search term and the one before the twitching omen came from the same person. They were independent.
scrapbook frenzyAha...I've grown over it.
pescador de hombreWanna be one?