KYH, you probably won't be proud of what I did just now.
I was hungry and craving for anything junky.
I blamed it all on the hormonal cycle.
I consulted an omni-online friend of where to go for this kind of craving.
"At this hour?" he said, "denny's IHOP or McD"
"(the first two) take too long (and too much memories)," I griefly replied.
So, there, at almost 1 in the morning I drove The Rage to Jack in the Box ( the one in Bryan) .
I planned on getting a burger, some curly fries and strawberry milkshake.
It felt like one long ride with only me and the radio.
Suddenly, they played this Kanye West's, the one you always sing along to.
I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky
I smiled and realized how much I miss you, Hon.
Pulang lah cepat, okai!