Interesting conversations, warning: might be boring
Part A:
hhl: What is this, Sade?
xinda: Yeah.
hhl: You're not supposed to know her, she is too old.
xinda: Why not, I couldn't live with BSB and N'sync alone.
hhl: (*mumbling and went away*) She is too old...she is told.
Part B:
Kak Meita: Hey, I saw your pepper spray. Did you just buy it?
xinda: Yeah. I had a serious concern though, how are we supposed to refill it. Sure it looks like a pen, but there is no access to the inside, except for the spraying mechanism.
Kak Meita: (*amazed, glared, all in one*) You are asking for an attack and then you want to refill the spray? If it ever happens, you might want to consider a much heavier artillerry than a pepper spray.
xinda: (*thinking deeply, 1 sec pause*) huhuahahhahuhaha....
--The conversations have been brought to you by a blogger's block.