Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
 
Ginger Banana Bread

Wow, this recipe doesn't require mixer mixing, pass me the rolled oats, please.
Here you go.

[timer goes off]

How many more minutes?
20...It still has a liquid consistency, anyway.
ok...

[After 20 minutes]

It's done, do you guys smell it?
Wow, it looks yummy, Bang. Let's bring it to the dining table and wait till it cools down.
Hey Kak, which one you prefer, Nutella or peanut butter, I'll spread it on the bread for you.

Both, please.

You remember, Bang, the X-mas parcel each year, there is this yucky ginger candy, this tastes just like that.
And if you hit the peanut butter part, it tastes just like gado-gado.
Well, maybe it'll taste better tomorrow.
I don't think it'll taste better cold.
OK, if I see you both put your hands on it tomorrow.....

[this morning]
Actually, Kak. It does taste better now that's its completely cold
He..he..I agree.










Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?