Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, September 21, 2003
Ndoro-Yadda, the sista with some orange fetish
Penontonn...sekedar untuk meramaikan blog-nya ndoro-yadda, silahkan kunjungi beliau di
sini
. Jangan lupa bawa buah tangan ya, ;p!!
1:48 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I believe, a "happy weekend" is in order? Btw, t...
Buttery popcorn If there's one thing that annoys ...
A bouquet of red pens and orange highlighters Rig...
A&M network faces more problems Students in resid...
It's just another manic Monday I wish it was Sund...
Introducing... Wanna hear a nice piece of a nice ...
Friday Night Dungeon Playlist a.k.a. X & that Clas...
The Moon Cake My friend/choir buddy/colleague (th...
Lagi suka lagu ini nih.... *** The lunatic is on ...
Teaching time Hey guys, remember the other day I ...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>