Teaching time
Hey guys, remember the other day I told you that I'm the lab instructor for a fab/processing class this semester?
I teach two sections on Monday and one on Wednesday.
So today, there is this one student, I recognized his name on the B/CS Permias list, but I don't think we've met before, much less been properly introduced. I'm not sure if he recognizes my name. May be he does. I sent e-mails to the
Permias milist before, once or twice or maybe thrice. ;)
Anyway, since we have to keep it professional and fair for the other students, while in the session, I won't talk to him in the beloved
Bahasa. Let's see if he suspects where I come from. Based on what people told me, I look more Hispanic, in a Mexican Indian kinda way, hehehe.
Viva la comida!! Err, pardon my Spanish, I'm so so hungry right now.
Cao, peops, keep your body and soul together!! I hope I can.