Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, September 22, 2003
 
Roseanne & Sunday Night

It's Monday night, and my feet hurts again. It'll be like this every Monday throughout the semester, teaching two back-to-back lab session is definitely not good for me.

Last night I was as busy as a crazy madwoman. I even have to make a to-do-list, both in sequential and parallel time manner. That means, I had to arrange what needs to be done right after finishing the stuff on the upper list (sequential) and arranging stuff I could do while I'm waiting for the other stuff to be finished (parallel). I'm not sure if that explanation holds what I mean exactly, anyway, there's a point in there, I have to perform all the task efficiently.

2:30 AM, everything was finally finished. I rushed in home just in time for another episode from the Roseanne marathon. I could say that watching the sitcom relieved all the stress held during the last 8 hours. Thanks, Rosie!! Oh, btw, have your ever heard of the phrase "a make under"?

Now I have to go back to that mumbo-jumbo writing.
Have a good week everyone! Eat, drink, and be merry!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?