Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, October 01, 2003
 
Nada Zip Nil

Being a computer illiterate that I am, how do you increase the paging file size in XP? I've tried, several times, to no avail. What? Wrong forum? Hey, u never know.

Next topic.

B: I just watched that movie on TV.

X: Huahauah...it's a chick flick, as u know it.

B: Chick flick doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

X: Yeah, not this particular one..

B: It reminds me of a certain relationship, only both parties played the Tom Hanks role.

X: Huahauhauahauah....good one..


B, if u read this, placing you on the spotlight like that, is so da** irresistable. ;)

One more thing.

Translating something from one language to another is one tricky task, especially if it involved the lyrics to "huh-what-do these-words-mean-in-plain-language" songs. I just couldn't wait to see people laughing at the crappy one I prepared for this Sunday's mass. O, Ndoro Yadda & I will wear the traditional kebaya for the procession, yup, in her fav colors, orange. Has my world gone mad? Never thought I will wear orange for once in my life time. To quote Miss Woods comma Elle, "Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."

Signing out.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?