Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, February 02, 2004
Someday, I'd like to marry that special someone with
this
kind of dedication, originality and commitment. Whenever that be.
5:50 PM
Comments:
From old comm-sys
...
OMG!
itu PCnya bisa disuruh bikin kopi, cuci baju+piring, nyetrika sama ngepel nggak????
gue butuh suami yang bisa dedicate to that level...
chrysalic | 02.02.04 - 10:12 pm | #
Jeng Chrys, iya yahh hauahuahauahuahauahau.
xinda | 02.02.04 - 11:42 pm | #
#
posted by
Xinda
: 5/25/2004 5:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Saturday was, like, fun. We had a farewell BBQ for...
Newfound haven: Vietnamese sandwiches (BBQ, chick...
OK, being a sentimental fool that I am, I couldn't...
Since last week, it has been really hard for me to...
While I was picking up the pictures from the 1-hou...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, ...
Woohoo, can I go, can I, please, Dr. K?
Dumb Questions for the Weekend
Refusenik
A chat session w/ my Father
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>