Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
You know, just please do yourself a big favor. If you were ever going to help anybody, do it sincerely. You can take my name off that f*ckedup paper for all I care. I don't need that kind of mumbo-jumbo!!!!
X
1:50 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
What?? Looks like there will be a dissolution of t...
hoi, Jeng chrys, pinjem trademark ngeposting-mu ya...
In the spur of the moment, I would rather: a. Tran...
As promised before...
My head still suffers from pulling an all-nighter ...
Dear Ms. N********: ... For this year's competitio...
Joy has been married to her husband Tim for almos...
A couple days ago, well, Monday, the sibblings and...
Forgot, The Misnomer turned 1 year old yesterday. ...
Dear readers, Please pardon the occasional sentim...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>