Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
In the spur of the moment, I would rather:
a. Transfer to other advisor
2. Transfer to other school
III. Quit PhD all together & go find myself a job, even the worthless ones.
I honestly loathe thee, Dr. K!!!!!!
Pardon my hostility.
1:24 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
As promised before...
My head still suffers from pulling an all-nighter ...
Dear Ms. N********: ... For this year's competitio...
Joy has been married to her husband Tim for almos...
A couple days ago, well, Monday, the sibblings and...
Forgot, The Misnomer turned 1 year old yesterday. ...
Dear readers, Please pardon the occasional sentim...
Wade in the Water Wade in the Water Children wade ...
I could never asked for a better Ash Wednesday tha...
Today is Fat Tuesday. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. ...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>