I apologize for responding to your inquiry in this public manner. I am also sincerely hoping you grant what I am requesting.
Out of respect and loyalty to this person we both know dearly, I could not discuss with you the matters pertaining to her current "situation". So, please, do not come to me with these penchants of yours. Afterall, she has asked you to stay away from her life.
This also goes onto other, what I view at its best, pseudo-phsyco-analytical characteristics study of the people you and I have personally known --the ones that you always seem to enjoy immensely. I have grown neither the interests nor the sanity to further discuss their so-called issues. My mental life has been hectic as it has always been. Aren't yours?
I really appreciate if you would not pass back your opinions regarding these matters (and also on this particular respond itself), as they would not be granted any further remark from me.