Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
 

Tan tan

*ring ring*

Bro: Hey, we want to eat at Tan tan, wanna come?
Me : Tan tan?
*people laughing in the background*
Bro: Yes, Tan tan.
Me : Who is going?
Bro: The poker guys
Me : Are you guys crazy or what, well, what the heck, okay.
Bro: We'll pick you up now.

So there we went to the H-town at 10:52 PM. The Chinese resto closes at 2 AM on weekdays, we had enough time to drive down there (it only took 1.5 hour or so).

Along the way, we (minus NH the driver) sang in harmony and in a quite a loud deal to the 70-90's love songs from the radio. At one point, the car was shaking from Bro & Sis' booty shaking. They're that wild.

Administrative note:
You guys notice that the blog entries lately mostly revolve around that one stuff. What could I expect, with the summer coming and the advisor gone on an indeterminate long vacation, I pretty much have quite the whole time in the world to ponder about these aphrodisiac related businesses. So wish me luck. ;)




Comments:
pantes jam 4 pagi masih online..
(was that you?) hihi
 
Yep, Di, I think I was online..hihi..couldn't handle some internet depravation even after a morning trip to the H-town.

--xinda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?