Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 

I thought I'd share this with y'all...


Whole 3 IPA 1 gank Posted by Hello


Whole 2.2 gank Posted by Hello


Cewek-cewek 1.2 Posted by Hello




Comments:
huhuhuhu those glorious moment...
i wish i can turn back the time...
 
masa sma adalah masa yang paling indah?
 
Untuk semua yg lagi dirundung nostalgila seperti saya dan Jeng Detta, hihihi:

I don't know why I did the things I did
I don't know why I said the things I said
Pride's like a knife, it can cut deep inside
Words are like weapons, they wound sometimes
I didn't really mean to hurt you
I didn't wanna see you go
I know I made you cry
But baby

If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that have hurt you
And you'd stay
If I could reach the stars
I'd give them all to you
Then you'd love me, love me
Like you used to do
If I could turn back


--Cher, If I could turn back timepink: Iya tadinya tak pikir taman yg paling indah itu Taman Kanak-kanak, tapi ternyata taman SMA yaaa...huhuhu
 
SMA emang plg enddaaahhh...
 
Emannggg...hihihi...

--xinda
 
http://www.abi-station.com

that's the link for the cute avatar :)
 
Thanks, di, already utilizing it in the Blogger profile. :D Although at first when entering the website, there was "a bit" anxiety on my part, you know with all those Japanese characters. Thank God, they have the English version. Very cute. Thanks..
 
i see you! i see you!

still innocent ya Mak.
blom ngerti dulalip nya CS,Houston dan sekitar.

cute tho'
 
Really, Suh? You could see me? I was among the partially cropped on the last picture.

Btw, I'm foreverly innocent. *keukeuh* hihihi
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?