Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
 

taradiddle

Dead tired yesterday, don't know whether it was the humidity or the fact that I hang around in the yellow-lighted dungeon for 8 hours straight.

It took a few good laugh, a guitar practice, and a comfort food dinner to burn it all down.

Summer time, here I come.



Comments:
i thought you're done with school and all that?
hmm, dinner..
 
Don't know what makes me keep doing it, miss pinkie. I'm back in school for what, 6-7 years more...huhuhu.

--xinda
 
are you ready for summer love?

cause I sure AM!

-L-
 
Sure, m'oiselle, I am ready to join the summer love wagon.
Taradidledeehee...taradidledeehoo...

--x--
 
ndoro-yadda
meanwhile you planning on staying at scholl for 6/7 yrs, me here, thingking about dropping out of school
huahuhauhauhuahu
 
be patient, ndoro yadd, four more weeks to go

--ndoro xind
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?