Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, May 28, 2004
 

One Flew over a Xinda's Nest

While the two sib units went out venturing Austin's 6th St for the "musical" experience it offers, I got stucked here at our nifty little town. Not to worry, I went out for a few laps at Rec's outdoor pool, followed by a 20-min dip at the hot tub. For dinner, I went to get a Monster Freebirds (take out).
I stopped by Hastings to rent some videos. The choices went down to this or this. But, as always, the entertainment superstore seems to never able to hold a copy of either flicks. After a quick sweep over the classics, the foreigns, the comedies, the dramas, and the blockbusters (in that order), this one caught my sight. It uncannily caught my life...



Mac (Jack Nicholson), Taber (Christopher Lloyd), and fellow institutionalized mates caught a 40-lb fish in their deep water fishing trip.
Bro (donning the lucky Barbie fishing rod) and me landed on a stranded dock in our deep pond fishing trip. Life bait bucket in the front.
  
Mac's lunatic card player stare
My lunatic poker-winning-moment stare


Ha ha ha. Have a nice weekend!
Signing off.



Comments:
a barbie fishing rod??
no fair you always get all the cute stuff.. :D
 
The pond owner bestowed that lucky rod to us, Dear. I'd prefer the much macho version of it, but anyway, it was the lucky one...

--xinda
 
Hai Xinda.. salam kenal :) boleh aku link? tyima kasih.. :) btw, aku belum pantes disebut 'ito' nih sepertinya. nunggu dilamar dulu.. :)
 
leon!e: Boleh boleh. Ku kira sudah tinggal pesta, hihihi. Walopun belum, selamat dulu ya :)

--xinda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?