Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, September 11, 2004
 

The West Wing quote

Season 1

He shall, from time to time

President Bartlet:
You have a bestfriend?
Sec of Agriculture:
Yes sir.
Is he smarter than you?

Yes sir.

Would you trust him with your life?

Yes sir.

That's your chief of staff.


---

Josh:
Are his glands swollen?

CJ:
Damn.
What.

You know what I forgot to do today?

What?

Feel the President's glands.

Do you think the joke reflex you use as a defense mechanism is why you have so much trouble keeping a man?


---

The crackpots and these women

Sam:
What can I do for you, Bob?
Bob:
In a nutshell?
So to speak.
We'd like the White House to pay a little more attention to UFOs.
Are we paying any attention at all right now?
No.
Thank God.


---

A proportional response

Josh:
You know what, CJ, I think I'm the best judge of what I mean, you paranoid Berkely shiksa feminista! Well that was way too far.
CJ:
No, no. Well, I've got a staff meeting to go to and so do you, you elitest Harvard fascist missed-the-Dean's-list-two-semesters-in-a-row yankee jackass!.

---

Bartlet:
CJ, on your tombstone it's gonna read: "Post hoc, ergo propter hoc".
CJ:
Okay, but none of my visitors are going to be able to understand my tombstone.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?