So the birds have been
pardoned, it's Thanksgiving in a week's time, and then comes a trinity of nightmare consists of a final exam, a paper and a project, all due around mid December. And then I'm flying home the next day, baby. Couldn't wait, couldn't wait.
I still need to squeeze in some time in the schedule for passport renewal, an eye exam, and binding a copy of my thesis for home. Well, maybe that last one is unnecessary. The passport thing is critical (of course) and that eye exam is for contacts. I figure it would be nice not to wear glasses all the time again. The last time I had contacts on was almost five years ago. How time flies.
It's been raining here these last few days. The sky is gloomy, the sun never shines, luckily, the temperature is back in the 80-s again.
I've been putting a hold on jogging for quite sometime now, but not to worry, the routine climb over 8 flights of stairs everyday should do the trick.
How's life treating you guys lately?