After spending 1 day in Sin, 2 days in Jkt and 11 days in Lombok, I'm finally back home in Pku. In these past three days, I've taken enough pictures of the town and the camp (told that I'm not supposed to take any pics of the camp because of this one Bule's paranoia, what a total BS), consumed lots of carbs & fat based foodstuff (tipping my toes slowly on the scale), run a few rounds of the softball field (gosh, it was so much tiring), visited dear old math teacher (now I can update "his" Friendster account with his actual picture), reformat and reinstall XP on a 'puter at home, got my KTP done (just in three hours, Mom's a civil servant), accompanied her to the traditional market (twice), been through four nosebleeding sessions (scary), driven back and forth the town (scarier). Hope I can do much more stuff in these next four days before leaving for CS.
Meanwhile, people in every corner here keep raising more fund, foodstuff and other goodies for the tsunami victims.