Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
 

Confession

I missed confession tonight. The exam proctor gave us extra time of almost an hour, which was good in a sense. Still it was impossible for me to finish. By the time I hit the church, it was all dark and a group of people was watching The Passion of the Christ passionately on projector screen at the student center. So appropriate, eh, the movie I mean.

Back to the exam. This one problem here was what I spent most the time on. Looking at it, I immediately identified two points to question.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since I figured it would take significant amount of time to finish the 8-bit state table, I then planned on working it backward. Maybe I could select the adder ICs first and then figure my way up to the flip-flops and all, but then the third input confused me. See, I am not quite a logical creature to figure this one up. Heh.

Chocolate is always good for a self-deprecating time like this. So I bake double chocolate brownies -- no worries, it's from the box. 1/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of oil, an egg, the mix, and a few good strokes. And that's it, I just have to make sure to put enough grease on the pan and to not overbaking it. It smells like chocolatey heaven here.



Comments:
uhhh, can i just have the brownies without diagrams?
 
gile udah mo paskah ya
perasaan natal baru kemaren
keknya gw dah jadi katolik NaPas nih my o my

dion
 
-chrysalic: Anything for you, dear.

dionNaPas? Natal-Paskah? kayak bokap gw dong...hehehe... Ya udah, pokoknya pastiin nyampe di pintu gereja ya, paling nggak pas anak-anak mau cari telur Paskah. :p
 
waaa...tante xinda bikin brownies.. kirim buat nad donggggg!
 
Boleh aja, tapi ngirimnya ke mana, cantik? *muah muah* Selamat ya, dapet juara II.
 
Neng, kalo sekiranya satu hari nanti sempet mampir ke Bandung jangan lupa belih brownies kukush ya...coklatnya buanget-buanget dehhhhhh :)
 
Iya, Neng Geulis, sekalian juga pisang molen sama cheese stix nya, aduhh ituh mah surga surga.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?