Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
 

A good friend of mine once said:

"People look at me and think that I'm this person who is always content and is free of problems. Truth is, I am merely human.

Every morning, once I'm all dressed up ready for work, I look in the mirror, smile at myself, and say this out loud, 'Today, it's going to be good day'. It helps, you know, to start the day with that kind of attitude."

A very positive person that G.

On a blogging note, I just stumbled upon this salt to the ever expanding blogworld. The author is a self-described generation-X priest at the Diocese of Arlington, Northern Virginia. A blog written by a young priest from the North, whose other-than-church-related interests includes jogging along the Ptomac, road threading, museum visits, and much much more, definitely could make one interesting read.

See, I'm always leaning towards learning more about the church's traditions, liturgies, and history, but have never followed the subjects as much as I wanted to. This could be one fun starting point to erudicate my illiteracy on the subjects.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?