Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, April 22, 2005
 

I don't know about you guys...

...but I didn't have too much experience of seeing (well, actually, suspecting, and with honest-to- goodness proof) someone, whom I have considered a good friend, to be able to do some thing terrible to another close friend of ours (not that it's okay to do some terrible thing to anyone, to your enemies, even, or so I've been taught).

Yep, just like that, just out of the blue.

Really, I don't want to make the list longer and to generalize thing out of some uncontrollable environment, but if this 2 + 2 equals 4, then it's official, French people are not the nicest ones in the world.





<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?