Got hooked on
this. Could be considered as one of the adding references to the ever budding question of how to become a person, from the psychotherapy point of view anyway. More of this later.
The one I have is the 1967 edition from a used book store in Philly when I visited the city for a conference a couple years back. That trip was memorable. The food was great, the city was great, the conference was, err, quite great.
The one thing I enjoyed most was the long walk along Benjamin Franklin Parkway. It was a misty afternoon, but I managed to visit the Museum of Art, the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, the small parks, the Logan Fountain, the statues, the Free Library, and that one used/rare bookstore around the area.
Life was considerably better back in the good old days. But hey, we all really need to start counting our blessings.