Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, June 30, 2005
 

08/27/01 The Bad Day

I found this on my old research notebook. D and I were having so much "fun" a few weeks before that Summer semester ended trying to get as many data as possible before the machine ran out of her mind and started breaking down again. This particular day was apparently that bad D needed to jot it all down.
Events summary:
  1. My rice turned out like crap in the morning
  2. I was late to my 1st class in semester & same for X (double effect)
  3. In spite of the recent washing, my b'pack turned outrageously putrid (so did I & my t-shirt)
  4. I spent $ 400 on books
  5. I got the worst & diabolic prof in 304
  6. X tripped over some crap & levelled the ground flat & got all nasty
  7. It's been a real monsoon all day
  8. Machine blw up twice & there were fire balls in the air
  9. Diborane's leaking, so we'll all die... Uh-huh
  10. GRE comps didn't work in the lab
  11. X forgot her umbrella & had a trip with her glasses (Note by X: The glasses are kind messed up. Fuih, I'm going home in four months, I hope they'll hold up till then)
  12. X started oinking profusely again. Or whatever the sound is. God help...
End of entry 6:06 PM
I'm heading to my dwellings fearing I won't wake up tomorrow.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?