Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, June 27, 2005
 

Being Southern?

Someday, I would like to write something about that King of the Hill show, y'know, stuff like what's the significant of it, why I prefer to watch it rather than other popular animated series such as South Park, Family Guy, or even The Simpsons. For now, check this out:
According to Nielsen Media Research, the largest group of ''King of the Hill'' viewers is made up of men between the ages of 18 and 49, and almost a quarter of those men own pickup trucks. ''This is only the second show that's a comedy about the South -- this and 'Andy Griffith' -- that doesn't make fun of Southerners,''



Comments:
Git-R-done
ya know what I mean.
ny
 
Hey, NY!

You might be a redneck if you think of banana pudding as the best dessert in the world.

Here's your sign...
 
Wati, just in case you read this before I have a chance to call you... Dini's in town, call her at Cici's cell.
 
i still don't get the "here's your sign" thingy (or in any case, the rest of the Blue Collar jokes)

i like Reba though, does that count? :)

dian
 
Heheh, yeah that counts too. In my view, you are rather a Southern elite, Hon. Maybe it's the proximity to Dallas. :D The rest of us are plain "redneck", huehuehue...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?