Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
 

Sanctuary, sanctuary...

Back in the good ol' days of undergrad years, freshly anti-social, I had a habit to watch movies I considered favorites multiple times. Mostly in videos, some in theathers while they were still playing, the rest from TV reruns. Yeah, so the three Indiana Jones, the Starwars Trilogy, My Bestfriend's Wedding, You've Got Mail, The Mummy, Dancer, Texas Pop.81, and I forgot many others, were bound to fill up most of my weekends. I knew the lines by heart, I hummed to their soundtracks, I read their IMDB trivias, I did obsessive information dig ups on them. Crazy crazy me.

So anyway, today, while blogwalking to a new favorite, I came across the action figure below and smiled. Those of you sharing fondness about that Monty Phyton movie would understand. Maybe I should rent it again for the umptenth time this weekend. Sanctuary, sanctuary...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?