Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, July 18, 2005
 

Sit vis vobiscum II

Folks, as I am scribbling the content of this post, I am preparing a film deposition with the most hazardous gas composition. Leaks might develop and some explosion might not be contained, both of which could result in a traumatic physical/mental situation. In that case, all blogging related activities might be hold idle for quite some time.

I am going through the pre-deposition check list: evacuating air from the system, purging it with neutral gas, activating the leak detector, and finally putting the gasses to the reactor. Hopefully, everything will turn out OK.

Later.

Updated 07/21
Statistics of the last seven days:

Number of times...
...exposed (might be) to a certain poisonous gas: 2
...experiencing pyrophoric explosion less than 6 feet away: 2
...exposed to a naked 6328 nm laser radiation: 1
...experiencing a high voltage electric shock: 1
...hit (mildly) by a racquetball ball: 1
...almost passed out from cardio-exercising presumably due to no/lack of cooling-down: 2

It's a crazy life I've been leading.



Comments:
Xinda,
Jadi nggak nonton Broadway Across America di Houston?
-Wati
 
Mau, Ti. Sat, 07/30 at 2 PM?
Yg 25-an aja kali ya..haha..bangkrut kalo nggak.
 
Apa mau tiketnya aku beliin dulu? Gantinya belakangan aja. Kalo pake AMEX bisa dapat discount $15 untuk yg $45. Lumayan $30 ditambah biaya lain-lain $10.
-Wati
 
Mau! Makasih, Ti. Jadinya yang ikut aku, Yada, Ucok. Jam 2 Sabtu depan, ya? Ntar diganti cash, ya. Makassihh!!!
 
I got the tickets. They are on the right gallery, row A, seats 7-10. What do you think about bbq for dinner?
-Wati
 
Row A...c'est magnifique!.
Let me ask the lady of the apt (Ndoro Yadda that is) about the BBQ.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?