Finally, I (kinda) finish writing the two most unfortunate book sections ever written. I honestly think they won't go anywhere near being picked to be published. They'd better not be, anyway. This whole ordeal of getting naive graduate students to contribute on the writing of something as important as a textbook is unprofessional at best. Anyhow, now it's time to prepare for that last final on Monday and to make plans for the much anticipated trip and to bake Christmas cookies. But before that, a Rec session or two is much needed. Gosh, I miss the place, I miss the pace.
On another note, I am glad that the weather is changing to the right direction, at least for the weekend. Bring it on, baby. December in in south Texas is not supposed to be like this.
Speaking of cold weather, I slipped and fell over while walking home at five in the morning two days ago. I had noticed that there were ice everywhere and went gaga over the cryogenic phenomenon for a split second before I realized that I had underestimated this thing called ZERO friction. Ha ha ha.
It was beautiful and magical--the surrounding, not the falling. You should listen to the symphonic sound of the crystal leaves as the wind blew over them, oh man, and the surreal ambient under the soft moonlight. If only I could paint.
Note to self: slow down and listen to your heart. Is it still pounding?