Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Jinx
The coming out of some things I did presented itself as the answer to many days of thinking and rethinking, lost sleep, and daydreaming. Sure, it was not pretty just as I had expected.
dr. D, I'm taking a raincheck for that visit, at least for now.
7:30 PM
Comments:
eh? what's wrong?
--d--
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 12/07/2005 8:42 AM
Nah, I am okay now, or at least trying to be. :)
#
posted by
Xinda
: 12/07/2005 12:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
From the bulletin
Pasta galore
Happy December 1st?
'set dah...
How time flies
Two of my favorite...
The Paddington Bear and her jolly happy friends
You know it's almost the end of the year when
Seorang buruh lepas harian dan adik perempuannya
Don't these two look darling to you all?
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>