Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, January 13, 2006
 

Just random

Dr. K, can I put this department laptop on your office? It's past five already.
Oh, this is not yours? I thought you have one.
Nope, I don't.
Well, you should. You know there's this thing they call "refurbished". They come with a warranty too. You don't need fancy thing, get one of those.
Uuhh..okay, I'll think about it.
Heh, apa maksudnya nyuruh-nyuruh gitu?


*
*
*

Dr. K: Btw, are you taking classes this semester?
I was planning to, but maybe not. I'd better concentrate on this thing.
Yes, concentrate on that. Just audit the class, you don't need to actually enroll on it.
Yeah.
Tumben perhatian...


*
*
*


Thank you for coming. I hope you'll be here next week as well.
Oh, I will. (Iyalah saya pasti dateng, ganteng banget sih kamu, Mas. huehuehue...)



Comments:
Hmm. Inikah topik curhatan selanjutnya?
:D

--d--
 
oh bukan ibu, masih seputar yang waktu itu...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?