Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, January 01, 2006
 

Happy New Year!

Today, we checked out the hotel by 10 AM, strolled with our carry-ons to our favorite just-around-the-corner place, Columbus Cafe, for breakfast. We then took the B train uptown to 125th St and the M60 to La Guardia and got to an earlier flight (1:30 PM EST) to Houston. I knew I'm almost home when while on the way to my (coach) seat I heard this exchange between a stewardess and a first-class passenger.
"What would you like to drink, Sir?"
"Do you have Dr. Pepper?"
"We don't (with a patronizing tone)."
"Urgh.."
A shuttle took us to where we left the car last Tuesday and then we went directly to Chinatown for dinner and some groceries. We safely reached home by 9 PM.

Ah, I miss the city already. Good thing is, Law & Order is on as I'm typing this.

More stories later. I need to revive from all the walking and the eating and the excitement.

¡Próspero Año Nuevo!



Comments:
hahahahaha dr. pepper!
happy new year to you too!

--d--
 
Eh, are you in Houston somewhere right now? Just wondering, hehehe.
 
happy new year xinda...senengnya jalan2 ke new york..foto2nya jangan lupa yaaa....:-)
 
Iya, Han, seneng banget akhirnya menjajaki nuevo york..huehuehue. Pa kabar, Han? Almost birthday boy kita gimana?
 
nope me still in dallas. udah back to work nih
 
Good girl :)
I'm still down with this flu. Urgh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?