the x-girl says: OK, have you ever read/watched Pride and Prejudice?
The other guy says: familiarity only.... 3 sisters being matching up...
the x-girl says: yes but with regards to Mr. Darcy don't be like him (at the beginning) he's full of pride but then he came out humble
which is ? do I look like I am full of pride ?
if you're so sure that you'll get her, that's pride but i know that you're humble enough
i was not sure... i just need an answer
ok, then, you're all set
apparently I really have to earn it
yes she's elizabeth
define elizabeth
one day, mr. darcy asked her to marry him and she flat out refused just like *the girl's name* dia nggak setuju dengan apa yang diutarakan si darcy sebagai alasan minta dia sebagai istri
yaitu ?
something about her social status and that she's way to lucky to be asked to be his future bride lizzie wants love, romance equal partnership trust man, that book rocks
so ? suggestion?
i don't know heart to heart be sincere and you do realize you're asking me this, right? a girl with next-to-no record?
i am desperate the pride and prejudice is a good angle
maybe I should wait
that's what mr. darcy did and then he proved her his unconditional selfless love