Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, January 16, 2006
 

Quartet Meme

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
  1. Math tutor
  2. Teaching assistant
  3. Research assistant
  4. Random stuff at our family's small company
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
(I don't have any of these movies actually)
  1. 12 Angry Men
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail
  4. All three Indiana Jones
Four Places I Have Lived
  1. Rumbai (the oil company's camp)
  2. Rumbai (our own house)
  3. Jakarta
  4. College Station
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
  1. Law and Order and spin-offs
  2. Good Eats
  3. Little House on the Prairie
  4. Book TV
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
  1. Singapore
  2. New Orleans
  3. DC/NYC/Boston
  4. Lombok, Indonesia
Four Websites I Visit Daily
  1. My blogrolls
  2. Weather.com
  3. Google News
  4. Friendster
Four Favorite Foods
(Random)
  1. Masakan Padang
  2. Omellette
  3. Green bean caserole
  4. (Good) cheese sandwich
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. Lombok
  2. My bedroom and TV
  3. Dinner and stuff with friends
  4. In a certain coffee drinking establishment with him
Four People Whom I Tag Next
Anyone..anyone..at all?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?