Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
 

I am too tired to think of a more proper title for this post

If last night at the Rec Center, you happened to see a girl wearing cropped black sports pants and blue baby shirt with a pin on her bangs running an average lap (the inner for "Slow Walk" lane) of a snailian 2'50" while once in a while snorting a silent laugh all by herself (more on this later)....that girl would be moi.

What happened was that the usual body slimming entourage of seven had been significantly reduced to one --hopefully, for this one time only, promise girls? Even the assistant coach bailed out on us.

When I arrived at the weight room, the coach was in the middle of the first of his three types of chess presses. In between those sets, he showed me the sets for today's training (abs and, uhm, gluteus maximus), which basically were bunches of sit-ups, legs lifting, and stuffs on Roman chair. And then, as on the previous two sessions, I was sent upstairs to the track for a 45-minute slow jogging, i.e., the cardio part of the training.

Since I didn't have that trusty MP3 player with me and no one to spare "facts" to (Ade, I miss you), I was forced to utilize the only alternative...my head, or rather the memory it contains to fill in the time.

I felt rather up-lifted today, could be because of the fun weekend --for the recap, please go read this hilarious post at Airin's. [Ain, kebaca nggak nih di trackback?]

And then, the equally hilarious chatting sessions with her, babimungil, and NY the night before, and from this afternoon: the "btw, tuh foto kok rambut semua sih?" and the "interesting avatar picture" lines.

Last but not least, and also for the centillion times since January, there were the Oh-my-what-have-I-done and the Oh-well-if-you-don't-try-you'll-never know.

Hence all the snortings.



Comments:
AHAHA.. i hate that picture. i look so retarded. the only one with eyes closed. gileee mba... malem ini ade jg ga jadi ke rec... ga slese nih paper!! huhuhuh..gmana dong ini program menguruskan badannnn....?!
 
Retarded gimana, cakep gituh!
Besok aja gimana, De?
 
HAUHUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHUHUAHUAHUA....ai mishhh yu

--kodoque
 
LOOOHHH katanya sejam yang lalu mo tidur. Ckckckck...

Yah yah...ai mishh yu tuuu...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?