Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING. How does the world see you?
Hate Me (Blue October)
Will I have a happy life?
Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
What do my friends really think of me?
Cool (Gwen Stefani)
What do people secretly think of me?
1812 Overture (Tchaikovsky)
How can I be happy?
Walking after You (Foo Fighters)
What should I do with my life?
Cry Me a River (Julie London)
Will I ever have children?
Nobody Home (Pink Floyd)
What is some good advice for me?
Misread (Kings of Convenience)
How will I be remembered?
Masquerade (Phantom of The Opera)
What is my signature dancing song?
1979 (Smashing Pumpkins)
What do I think my current theme song is?
At Last (Etta James)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Aguas de Marco (Susannah McCorkle)
What song will play at my funeral?
Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (The Flaming Lips)
What type of men/women do you like?
Such Great Heights (The Postal Service)
What is my day going to be like?
Lights and Sound (Yellowcard)