It's been, what, 6 months since we first met? And we had promises to hang out sometime, but we never did, but we kept on bumping to each other, and everytime, I *just* had to retrieve.
And then that long midnight talk, and I --gasp-- let you hold my hand. While all along hoping that that would be the end of it, because I don't think I would ever built enough trust on you. And thank God, that was it.
But then, we go through the same cycle again, of exchanging numbers, of promises to hang out, of bumping to each other.
So what is this? The old trick of messing with a girl's head? I don't know. I think it might be working.
NB: Silahkah muntah lagi ya, elu elu pade. Huehuheuhue...
Ah tidak perlu dimengerti, De. Pokoknya kalo tulisan udah dimiring-miringin kayak gini...mbacanya harus pake garem dikit. This is the Drama Queen basking in all her glory...hahahah.