Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, May 07, 2006
 

You can never tell when you are turning into...your mother

You can never tell when you are turning into...your mother.

The first I thing want to do after waking up this morning was to organize the "linen" closet. That closet was in such chaotic mess of towels, table cloths, sheets, pillow cases, and who-knows-what-else-had-been-thrown-into-over-the-years. In retrospect, my mother's was always neat, clean, and organized.

Done with the linen, I moved to do the other closet. And then I went grocery shopping in an attempt to do some cooking. Failed attempt, by the way. I ended up microwaving Croissant Pocket --a new favorite-- for dinner.

Funny, huh, a couple of years ago, I wouldn't careless of these "female priorities" like the domestics of housekeeping, cooking,, even appearance, romance and relationship. I guess, people do grow.



Comments:
hahahahaha... its ok mba... :P ade baru kyk gitu kalo emang trullyyy necessary banget kalo kamar udah berantakan kyk a pig sty.. kalo rumah udah jorok kyk um whatever else is dirty and jorok. mayunn.. ade malesh belajar ni..udah mikirin one more one more day terusss....:) see you TOMORROW and the next day and the next day .. soalnya ade ga bakal ada kerjaan sampe balik ke yusten hehehe..
 
Sip sip, see you around!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?