[sappy]
It's a lie when I say I am over you.
I guess I just pass that stage of raising heart beats.
Still, my treasured moments are the moments when you're around.
The question is, how am I going to deal with you leaving in less than three weeks? And that's why I'm jotting this down, albeit the camouflage here and there.
I don't have the courage to stand for it.
I'm afraid I will lose you as a friend too.
Like my favorite movies, I keep rewinding every scenes on it in my head.
They're all I've ever had.
Memories.
.
.
We stayed after everyone else's gone. Just the four of us, chilling. I shut down the offer for that margarita bash with the other, I like this crowd better, and foremost, I just don't want to miss every last moment to spend with you.I feel special when you remember the small things I thought you took for granted or when you confide your plan for the future. I couldn't help it, I just act as if we are more than friends. Fictious. Fool.
...isn't it obvious how I feel about you?
It's been like this for eight months.But then if you did notice, what would you do?
If it
were reciprocal, it will never lead to a "we".
As things would never logically work out between us.
My head never ceases telling it to my heart.
What I need is more time to accept and sink in.
[/sappy]
[snippet]
should I tell him?
what?
your feeling ?
i am thinking....
trust your heart or trust your brain....hmm
yeah
I'm afraid I'll lose him as a friend too
that's the risk.
oh, I couldn't do it then
better not
I didn't expect anything in return
so what's the point of telling right?
yup
other than aggrevating your relationship
yup
[/snippet]